[TR] [6pack] Miata Seat Conversion....

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Sat Oct 3 20:47:22 MDT 2009

Bob,?? Nice job on the conversion.?

Tony Drews decided not to continue sales?on the TR6 Miata Conversion Kit, and offered it back to us. ?Sean & I have elected to continue the production of the kit. Sean developed the manufacturing processes and supplied the pieces to Jack, anyway, so it makes sense for us to continue the kit if there is a demand.

So if anyone wants a kit this winter, lets round up some orders. I have one set one the shelf, in the meantime. We could do 15-25 sets and it would be worthwhile to do.

Thanks!

Joe & Sean Alexander