[TR] Suggestiions

Doug Hamilton douglasehamilton at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 2 10:12:58 MDT 2009

Fred,,
I've been pleased with Redline's MT-90 in my cars, but have heard their newer product 75W90 NS GL-5 Gear Oil is supposed to work better in older design gear boxes here is a link to their product info. http://www.redlineoil.com/product.aspx?pid=47&pcid=7
Both oils are safe with TR syncros.
Royal Purple oil are also supposed to be safe in old gear boxes but haven't used their products.

Doug Hamilton

1960 TR3A
1963 Fiat Cabriolet
2006 Chrysler Crossfire ( wife's toy )
2006 Suzuki GSF 1200
2008 Avalanche ( swiss army knife on wheels )