[TR] Cargo--smallest pickup at Home Depot

Brian Jones tr4zest at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 17:52:44 MDT 2009

Not TR-related, but your story reminded me of one morning in Spring this
year, I loaded my Sebring convertible with 20 bags of mulch from Home Depot.
 The trunk took 5 bags and the rest stood like soldiers on the back and
passenger seats. It is easy to load with the top down.
The guy leaving the store with me walked up to his Ford F150 pickup that
dwarfed my car, parked in the next bay. He lifted into the back of his
pick-up an 8" flowerpot with a small shrub in it. We looked at his truck,
the tiny plant; we looked at my car getting loaded to the gills, and both
laughed out loud.

... I guess you had to be there...

Brian