[TR] TR 250 Clutch Help!

Roger Elliott elliottr at onemain.com
Thu Oct 1 01:23:05 MDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

Sorry if this gets to the list more than once.

My wife and I just arrived in San Luis Obispo, from Kansas, for the
VTR\TRFest.

Unfortunately, we have noticed shudder in the clutch when trying to start
slowly in
first gear. There are 3 or 4 shudders as we try to move in first or reverse.
If we are
taking off fast, we don't have the problem.

We noticed the problem first driving in high altitudes in Colorado and Utah.
So we
thought the problem was just less power than we are used to.

However, we are in SLO and still have the problem.  It is not the way I have
had
clutches fail before.  So I am wondering, is it the clutch or is there
something else
that might be wrong?

Thanks,
Roger Elliott