[TR] MOSS Tank Sealer Removal - TR3A

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Mon Nov 30 22:06:48 MST 2009

Thanks Peter,     I derusted the original tank with muriatic acid and then
flushed it with water then lacquer thinner. This prevented any flash rusting.
The metal was bright & shiny and I assumed that this was good enough for
adhesion. Maybe it wasn't good enough.     After I get the current white
coating out, I am going KBS. The last time I used it (on my Mercedes) it was
wickedly adhesive and also put on a thick coating.     Sorry to bash MOSS on
this.
     -Bill