[TR] zenith or su's ?

TR4Zest at gmail.com TR4Zest at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 16:44:53 MST 2009

Wayne,

There is a lot of info online. Try this, for example:

http://www.winsu.co.uk/
You need windows, and I'm on a Mac, but by its blurb, it could help you.

Also: http://www.teglerizer.com/suneedledb/index.html

I don't know if this helps, but its a well illustrated piece on switching
from Z to SU on a Spit.
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/75w_carbswap.htm

Brian