[TR] TR3b windscreen cracked, again!

Rich White rlwhitetr3b at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 30 09:42:13 MST 2009

Darrell,

Is it possible that one or more of the screws is a little too long.  When I
was looking at replacing my windsheld, that was one of the warnings I got.
Maybe the temp changes caused the glass to come in contact with one and
crack.

Rich White St. Joseph, IL USA
'63 TR3B TCF587L
That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!