[TR] OT: Frame Paint

david brady dmb993 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 25 18:58:34 MST 2009

Thanks everyone for your input on this thread.

POR15 sounds like the way to go. I've used it in the past
and it's served me well. The vehicle I'm working on is a
Blue Bird Wanderlodge. I'm replacing the Charge Air Cooler
and this affords me an opportunity to detail the engine compartment
a bit. What bothers me a little about the POR15 process is the
Metal Ready step. This is basically phosphoric acid. I'm a little
concerned about embrittlement. The Huck Spin fasteners used
on the bus cannot be removed. What's your take on this issue.
Am I over-reacting?

Thanks,
David Brady
'68 TR250