[TR] Need to sell

spook01 spook01 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 25 13:15:03 MST 2009

go with the euro bid...assuming it is high.  it should be, since the dollar
is in the tank and going lower!
i just sold a tiger to a guy in switzerland for a nice price.  not only did
he bring CASH as requested, he paid top dollar due to the strength of the
swiss franc.
he containerized it at his cost and shipped it out....
Best,
Ray

"Tolerance is the last virtue of a dying society".
-Aristotle