[TR] OT: Frame Paint

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 24 20:03:49 MST 2009

One thing on the POR-15, plan on using all the paint once you open the can. I
have never been able to reopen the can!

Dave
pull some cling film over the
can before putting the lid on. works over and over again.
also if you have a
mig/tig welder, fill the can with the inert gas before putting the lid on.
power off of course
Frank