[TR] Fwd: Absolutely non-Triumph - but HELP!

Brian Jones tr4zest at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 08:54:35 MST 2009

 Excellent: we've another either /or debate for our list: Mac Vs Windows.
Add to the list: Dot 4 Vs 5, Push Vs Pull, Gear oil Vs Engine oil in
overdrive.....

Brian
-- I've a windows laptop for my endentured servitude and a MacBook Pro for
my fleeting moments of fanciful freedom. I have the capacity to be
frustrated by both machines. I abstain.