[TR] Absolutely non-Triumph - but HELP!

John Macartney macartney.john at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 23 16:39:12 MST 2009

Listers

Since joining in about 1996, I've used Outlook Express continuously and
entirely without probs. Just spent most of this evening trying to find a 'fix'
on the 'net and without success.
Essentially, I can open all messages / attachments without probs. I can click
on Reply or Reply to All and the reply pane opens up with all the bells and
whistles I want - but I can't type anything in the message section. Can type
in address and subject section but not where it matters. Anyone got any
suggestions, please? I'm running XP and Outlook Express 6.0.

Cheers - and thanks in anticipation
Jonmac