[TR] [6pack] TR6 steering rack

Tom Note tom628 at verizon.net
Sat Nov 21 23:18:34 MST 2009

Marty:  Ours was installed by the PO, and it's all we've known. I like it
very much. The car seems to respond almost as you think about it.  Some guys
don't like it because they say you can't relax w/o the car drifting off
line, but I don't find that to be the case at all. And if you enjoy spirited
driving, the steering is a joy thru the twisties.
I've recently tried the stock rack in another TR6, and it's fine, but I'm
spoiled by the quick rack.
Some people have said it's heavy steering, especially for parking, but my
(adult) daughter has no problems or complaints with it.
If you're anywhere near the So. Central PA area you're welcome to try ours.

Tom