[TR] Car club meetings

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 20 18:51:47 MST 2009

Hi Marty
Ibm lucky to have access to quite a few British car clubs all
within easy reach of my home. Southern California.
The first one I joined was
the most difficult to fit into. For me anyway.
The club met at a restaurants
back room. The regulars for the club had their own table and friends they
shared space with each meeting. groups of 4 and 6 to a table. So as a new guy
I found myself sitting alone most often.