[TR] TR3 Side Mirrors

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Sat Nov 14 11:47:06 MST 2009

     I was at T-phest in SLO and was admiring a outside rearview mirror on a
TR3. It looked like an early TR3 dash mount TR3 rear view mirror (kind of
exposed glass edges) but was mounted on the tennon plate on the driver's side
windscreen. It looked great and like it would still work with the side curtain
mounted. The guy said he bought it from a supplier in England. I've seen these
several times through the years, but have never found a source. Does anyone
know where to find these?     TIA,
     Bill in Tehachapi