[TR] Drivers on the Road

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Thu Nov 12 14:17:02 MST 2009

1.B  Have come to the conclusion that anyone who drives faster than I do,
...is a freakin' maniac.

2.B  But then, anyone who drives slower than I do, is a freakin' farmer...or a
little old man in a hat.

3.B  Have also come to the conclusion that the man who stands next to me at
the urinal in a public restroom wearing hi-magnification glasses, ...is NOT
the scariest restroom encounter.B  I reserve that euphemism for the man in the
raincoat with obviously poor fine motor control.B

Those are Smith axioms one, two and three.

They're close to kicking my TR3A out of the parking garage, where I have a
favored assigned space, ...because of oil leaks.B  Have stopped driving for
the season.B

4.B  Smith axiom number four:B  TR's are like urinal men in raincoats.B  Avoid
getting the puddles on your shoes.

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A

New Hamsphire