[TR] Z carb rebuilders

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Nov 11 20:55:47 MST 2009

Joe lost me when I asked him what his rebuilding encompassed and his reply
was................. "whatever I need to do". I went with Jeff Palya at
Paltech who spent an hour on the phone talking about rebuilding carbs and
TR6s.  Joe may do a great job but Jeff told me what I was paying for.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection,
Toyota 5 speed & Nissan LSD