[TR] Fwd: Caliper Piston Removal

Brian Jones tr4zest at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 18:35:43 MST 2009

We digress, but among this list's perpetual discussions, the Ying and Yang
of Triumph lore, are Push Vs Puller fans, drivetrain lubrication, and brake
fluif.

I thought the non-issue about DOT 5 was about it having a slightly lower
boiling point than DOT 3 or 4, rather than a reduced hydraulic capability.
This may be a concern for real TR racers. On the upside, it neither absorbs
water nor reverts paint to a fluid form. I think the bubble issue is
overstated. Marvel at its pretty purple colour, pour carefully, and you'll
not have a problem.

Brian