[TR] brake upgrade......tr-6

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 11 16:01:38 MST 2009

I'm having problems finding the bigger rear wheel cylinders at victoria british or BPNW.  I'm finding the page for the sunbeam cylinders in the victoria british online catalogue but they offer 3 styles with no way to figure out which is the appropriate one for tr-6.  they don't seem to list them in sizes but use sunbeam chassis numbers which is foreign to me.

Also BPNW has triumph parts not sunbeam.
if anyone has more precise information it would be helpful.

gary n.