[TR] VTR Convention

Bob Streepy trstreep at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 10 12:45:01 MST 2009

Triumphistae,
	I have been asked to put together a story for the Vintage Triumph Register
magazine about any Easterners who attended this year's VTR convention in San
Luis Obispo. If you, or someone you know from the Eastern Seaboard, made the
trek to the west coast in a Triumph, I'd really like to hear about your
trip. Please contact me off list at your earliest convenience. If you know
of someone from your local club who went, but is not a member of the list,
I'd appreciate it if you'd ask them to call or email me.

TIA
Bob Streepy,
Associate Editor, The Vintage Triumph
630/372-7565