[TR] TR3 Brake help

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at comcast.net
Tue Nov 10 03:58:12 MST 2009

I removed the pistons in my restoration by tapping out a bolt to take a
grease nipple and then forcing grease into the caliper.  Worked fine.  I
don't know about the plug, but if you have gone this far and nothing else
works, what have you to lose?  In terms of converting, e.g. to a TR6 set-up,
I am not familiar with what is possible, but the TR3 calipers are readily
available.  If you contact me offline, I can get a pair for you.

Andrew Uprichard