[TR] TR3 Electric Fan Placement

John Macartney macartney.john at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 9 16:32:24 MST 2009

With regard to this particular thread - and a similar one of a week or 10 days
ago on tropical fans.
If anyone is interested, I have come across some original factory reports
written by my late father in the late 1950's on general cooling issues of the
wet liner four. They make for interesting reading and I am happy to re-key
certain paragraphs and report content if anyone is interested in reading them.
However I am mindful of limits on submissions to the list in terms of message
length - and topicality. Perhaps MJB (or someone else?) would let me know?

Jonmac