[TR] TR3 badge bars

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 11:34:51 MST 2009

I do not remotely like the TR3A badge bar and I'm no longer a stickler
for originality.  I have a post TS60000 3A that I would like to put
driving lights on

Does anyone know if the badge bar made for the early TR3 bumper fits the
late TR3A bumper???  If not does anyone know if the early bumper fits a
late 3A.

Also as I remember the bumper mounts of a TR3A and a big Healey are the
same space apart.  Has anyone tried to fit a big Healey badge bar to a
late TR3A?

I need a new bumper and overriders & thought I would look for a solution
that would allow me to mount my lights low in front of the grille.

Teriann