[TR] 6-bladed 'Tropical' Radiator Fan Blade

marty sukey trmarty at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 2 10:47:16 MST 2009

Oh thanks Darrell :(. After seeing that one on ebay fetch what it did in the
condition it was in I got to thinking, hmmm I believe I have one of those in
the basement from my TR4 project box. Yup, went down there and sure enough
there it was. All bright and shiny . A regular show piece I tell you. Has
CONCOURSE written all over it. I think mine was the special order option for
Hawaii only. Only three made.  Looking at all that TR4 stuff has got me
thinking time to sell it and buy stuff for the TR250.  If nothing else the
boss would not have to look at it in the basement anymore:)

Marty

  I have the optional "Tropical Fan" on my TR3B. I bought it from Scott
 Harper @ Team Triumph. I believe he told us at the time that it came off a
 GT6 MK 1 which had the same 6 blade, steel fan fitted as standard.
 Cheers,
 Darrell