[TR] 6-bladed 'Tropical' Radiator Fan Blade

William Babbitt wbabbitt at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 1 09:14:24 MST 2009

Carl,
I'd be interested to see your comparison.
I have a 6 bladed fan that
came with the TR4A engine that I have in my 3.
As I recall, the bolt holes are
not at 90 degrees.  The one on Ted's eBay look to be right on 90 degrees, as
was the case on the Volvo fan.  I think that two holes will match up, and if
carefully done the remaining two can be re-drilled to match......
thanks,
Bill
TR3A