[TR] TR3 Wildcat -- eBay links for a slow afternoon

Geo Hahn ahwahnee18 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 18:20:34 MDT 2009

There is a built up TR3 model that has been on eBay forever, showing up in
my searches from time to time.  I always thought it was put together by some
disturbed child who probably went on to become a serial killer or perhaps a
congressman:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-TRIUMPH-Built-Painted-MODEL_W0QQitemZ190083339734QQihZ009QQcategoryZ2585QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

Turns out I was quite mistaken as this was actually a kit offered by Aurora:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Aurora-Triumph-Wildcat-TR3-Roadster-Model_W0QQitemZ300317298479QQihZ020QQcategoryZ2585QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

What were they thinking?  This must have been the low water mark for respect
for the TR3.

Still, it's a Triumph model that I do not have in my collection.

Geo