[TR] Facet Electric Fuel Pump

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri May 29 16:58:25 MDT 2009

> Question, though.B  It doesn't seem that 25k miles, or even 50k miles for
> that
> matter, are enough to get out of a fuel pump.

I've seen a comment somewhere that indicates some of the older Facet pumps
were not compatible with ethanol.  Maybe it was on the AS site?

At any rate, I don't know of a better pump that doesn't require an external
regulator (and cost more).  I believe the Facet design has also changed in
the last decade or two, to use a more reliable transistor.

-- Randall