[TR] Facet Electric Fuel Pump

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Fri May 29 16:24:31 MDT 2009

Hello, everyone.

I have about 25,000 miles on my TR3A's Facet electric fuel pump.B  Thanks to
the Archives here, I was able to replace it from an aircraft company for
$39.95.B  That'sB about half the price I could find elsewhere. I bought a
second one for a spare.

Question, though.B  It doesn't seem that 25k miles, or even 50k miles for that
matter, are enough to get out of a fuel pump.B Then again, it's a cheap,
compact little pump that is reliable until, well, until it quits.

Hmmmm.B What's wrong with that statement?

Any new alternatives out there for electric fuel pumps for up to 4#'s of
pressure that are cheap yet reliable?

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A

New Hampshire