[TR] Chromers in Penn

Ted triumph66 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 10:51:42 MDT 2009

Wishbone Classics' Kai Radicke recommends these shops near Philly if you
find Librandi's (great work) too expensive.
It depends on how large the item is.  The company I used to use was Martins
Metal Finishing on State Rd in Philadelphia, they're Level 2 chrome was
excellent value for the money.  Level 1 was if you were restoring a Bugatti
or something, I couldn't tell the difference visually.  I've tried reaching
Martin's a few times and haven't had success... but these used to be the
go-to guys for top notchchrome in the Philadelphia area.

Martin's Metal Specialties?
7327 State Rd
Philadelphia, PA
(215) 331-5565?

For small items, try Revel Capewell in Norristown, PA.  I don't think his
tanks are big enough to do a bumper, but ask as I don't remember.  The guy's
name is Nick.

303 W. Oak St.
Norristown, PA 19401 map
Phone: 610-272-8075

Capewell does a great job with zinc plating, one yellow zinc and one clear
zinc.  Does a nice job, prices are reasonable and usually quick turn around.
 He does all sorts of other plating as well.

Kai

--
T.L.L.
1966 TR4A CTC 73139 LO