[TR] vote criterion

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Sun May 24 22:35:02 MDT 2009

I tend to leave my bonnet closed.

my engine area is orignal, more or less.

my concern is that our cars (well I'd like to think so)  spend little time
with their bonnets up.

I like the look of my car iwth the bonnet down and most of the the time show
it that way so others can see how a real tr4 looks in the wild. To me you
can't get the real picture of what Triumphs look like with every hood up.
You gotta walk around it and say, wow I could see myself in this thing....

my car is definately a 10 footer if not more.

take care!