[TR] TR3A Rear Seat Plans

Joe Laurito trglory at verizon.net
Sun May 24 16:07:04 MDT 2009

Eric;

I have attached an article that I scanned from a very old TRA newsletter
which was written by Joe Richards. Because it was scanned, the pattern will
not be to scale but if you know how to change the size of PDFs you can get
it exact. All dimensions are there so you can cut the piece even with no
pattern.

BTW, there were three different designs used on TR3s; plans for all are
included in the article. The list will not get the attachment so if anyone
else is interested, give a shout or find issue #64 of TRA newsletter.

Joe