[TR] gear shift boot

Al Salvatore tr6parts at charter.net
Sun May 24 09:05:51 MDT 2009

I sell a Leather gear shift boot for the TR6, it could possibly be used on
the TR3.
The leather boot fits over the rubber boot. It does not replace it.

I also have one for the MGB, which may be more appropriate for the TR3,
since it has a collar on it which is held down by the gear shift ring.
Al Salvatore

Photos at photobucket.
http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg107/6parts/74tr6/gators/