[TR] Cell Phone Coverage

Jeremiah Curry jeremiah at curryclan.net
Sat May 23 08:21:29 MDT 2009

My experience is that it doesn't matter as much as you may think, at least
with a pay per minute plan.  Sprint and Verizon will Roam to each other as
will T-mobile and ATT.  So really when you get one, you are getting the
other along with it.  In fact on my old Sprint phone I could tell it to only
roam, never roam, or pick the best signal.

That said, I live in Utah, and while most major roads are very well covered,
there are places where no phone is going to get any signal.

Jeremiah