[TR] How long did it take?

Peter Ryner pryner at verizon.net
Fri May 22 19:14:48 MDT 2009

Years is right for me too.  I started my rating 5 TR3 to a frame off
restoration while in the Air Force and it took over 10 years and three moves
to complete.  I did an AH 3000 in record time of three years while stationed
in Minot, ND, but the light was good until 11:00 in the summer.  It started
as a 3-4 and was not a frame off restoration, but every body panel was off.
I don't want to even try to guess the hours...........
Pete