[TR] Old cars....

T S Hardy t.s.hardy at clear.net.nz
Wed May 20 14:51:20 MDT 2009

Hi...don't want to dwell on old cars, but down here in New Zealand things were
a bit different. I'm a '46er, and was always a petrolhead. Loved to look
through Popular Mechanic mags at the library, especially at the cars section.
My first car was a 1938 Vauxhall!! Progressed a bit since then, now have a '25
Chrysler Brougham, a '70 MGBGT, and nearly finished an '65 ex- Canadian 4A.
Have two "modern" Mitsi's as well. Could talk for hours, BUT......Best
Regards.....Trev. H...Feilding, New Zealand