[TR] A blast from the past

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Tue May 19 17:58:16 MDT 2009

Michael,
If you were 13 in 1960 then we were born the same year, 1947, and even
though I could identify every car on the road down to year, make and model,
I could never get into "American Muscle Cars" either. My sister was 4 years
older and had a '61 Impala convertible but my high school grades didn't
warrant me being allowed to get a car! She was the over-achiever in the
family. A lot of my friends had muscle cars so I had tons of shotgun seat
time in them. It wasn't until college that I finally got my very own first
car, a '61 Sprite, followed a year later by a '64 red Healey. The closest I
ever came to a muscle car was a '70 Camaro, 6 cyl 4 speed that my wife and I
bought after the Healey was sold and we got married. Ahhh.....the good old
days :-)

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U