[TR] Tools

Craig wensley_tr at comcast.net
Mon May 18 07:09:48 MDT 2009

Where was your BlackBerry made?

Craig

-----Original Message-----
From: triumphs-bounces at autox.team.net
[mailto:triumphs-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of rbtr3a at cox.net
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 10:36 PM
To: Bob Jones; triumphs-bounces at autox.team.net; Triumphs
Subject: Re: [TR] Tools

Bob
I'm with you, I sick of everything made in china.  I'm doing my best to try
to find things made in the United States of America. Paying a little more
will pay off in the long run in more ways than we know.

 Although my statement is kinda hypocritical on a British car forum.
Yesterday I was reading bumper stickers while stopped in traffic, and it
made me think that if I had a buy American sticker I might put it on my
Yukon.  I hate bumper stickers on my own cars.

Ronnie
Sent from my BlackBerry. smartphone with SprintSpeed