[TR] Carlisle Import

Ed Woods fogbro1 at comcast.net
Sun May 17 11:27:33 MDT 2009

List,

My spin on Import Carlisle:

1. It ain't what is used to be, but, then, neither are we.
2. It was sunny and warm and the beer was cold.
3. There were old friends everywhere that I get to see just once a year at
Import.
4. Business was brisk at the WPTA (Western Penna Triumph Association)
spaces. So was the BS.
5. My brother and I sold enough old, greasy British junk to pay for our
trip: gas, turnpike tolls, overnight, food and beer.
6. I found 3 Healey 'A' type overdrive units for $250.
7. The real "treasures" are to be found on the early days of the show.
Saturday is for leftovers.
8. I'll be back next year.
9. I wish I'd bought that orange Healey 3000 and the TR4A seats!

Ed Woods