[TR] TR6 - Help Wanted - The results

dctr6 at optonline.net dctr6 at optonline.net
Sat May 16 07:27:29 MDT 2009

Just to follow up, the problem was as originally diagnosed (diaphragms in carbs) but BOTH were bad, not just one. I'm not sure how it ran at all considering how torn up they were.  I will now carry carb diaphragms in my spares kit so if/when this happens again, I'll be ready.  Thanks for all the ideas/guesses/possibilities that you all offered.
Dennis Culligan, Highland,NY / 1976 TR6 CF57948U - TR6IUMPH