[TR] Early TR4 windshield cap and cockpit trim

nwolf at u.washington.edu nwolf at u.washington.edu
Fri May 15 09:12:19 MDT 2009

The plot thickens.  Phil, your upside-down "ride" magnet test sounds pretty conclusive.  Maybe some of these are steel and some are brass.  Or, maybe they are all stainless steel underneath, with different amounts of chrome and nickel causing the the differences in magnetism.
   Nobody has seen any corrosion on these, right?
-Nick

Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 04:58:18 +0000 (UTC)
From: pethier at comcast.net