[TR] Naming the John Macartney visit to various cities

Allan Reich areich at telus.net
Thu May 14 11:30:59 MDT 2009

Fred:
Thanks for the advice !  I have taken your great suggestion and called
it "THE BRITISH ARE COMING !"
I made up a poster, stressing many marques I want at the show, as well
as Triumphs.
The poster can be viewed at:
  http://bctriumphregistry.com/images/carshow-sep12.pdf
If any of the other clubs want to stay with the same theme for John's
visit, I can pass them on the source files so they can tailor it to
their exact needs and dates.
Allan Reich
Vancouver, Canada
BC Triumph Registry