[TR] Phishing / Spam

Doug Hamilton douglasehamilton at shaw.ca
Wed May 13 21:50:46 MDT 2009

>  Chip,
> >
> > AOL is doing the same thing to me.? I am living with it for a bit to see if it "corrects" itself.
> >

> Mark can speak more directly to the problem, but, I suspect that because
> Mark went to a new broadband provider, the IP changed and AOL, all over
> again, sees the IP as a new spammer.  Mark will probably have to go to
> AOL again and explain it to them again, for the umpteenth time.
>

> Cheers.
>
> -- Michael Porter Roswell, NM
The problem seems to be coming from the following footer on some
people's emails when ever a digest contains these lines it goes to my
spam and McAfee flags the link as a Phishing site.

***************Dell Mini Netbooks: Great deals starting at $299 after
instant savings!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221972443x1201442012/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B214819441%3B36680237%3Bi)*

Doug Hamilton