[TR] Troubleshooting A-type Overdrive

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Wed May 13 20:16:54 MDT 2009

Bill,

One other thing.  Sometimes the OD wiring harness bullet connectors in
the passenger footwell can get disconnected by getting kicked or by
looking at them wrong.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net