[TR] Horn Problem

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Wed May 13 17:01:34 MDT 2009

Hmmm....

Pressing the horn button results in nothing more than a minor "thunk." This
happens with each horn with the other horn disconnected.

I've tested voltage to the horns.B  It's good, so am pretty much thinking it's
a ground problem through the horn switch.B  Both horns are new, were working
fine up to a week ago, and aren't that much out of adjustment both at the same
time, I should think.B But before I (omigod) remove the olive and pull the
control head out of the stator tube, any other thoughts?

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A

New Hampshire