[TR] Stay away from California!

dorpaul dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Wed May 13 16:34:19 MDT 2009

I might correct the problem.  The BMW solution makes me want to turn my
reservoir sideways...<grin>
Seriously, I wonder if such a can is easy to find?

Also, won't you readily find out the hard way if it's a clutch problem
causing the leak because the clutch will stop working  correctly.  If my
clutch stopped working I'd first check the can!

Thanks, Paul