[TR] Troubleshooting A-type Overdrive

Geo Hahn ahwahnee18 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 08:57:27 MDT 2009

I would start by just offering power to the solenoid (yellow/purple I think)
and see if it clicks.  If yes then check out the relay, switch and lock-out
switches one by one.  All this should be possible with the tunnel in situ.

I have heard someone say they have replaced the solenoid w/o removing the
tunnel by getting underneath with an assortment of shoot-around-the-corner
wrenches but it can't be much fun.

I added a rectangular hole in the tunnel to allow access to that area.
Covered with a sheet metal plate when not in use:

http://members.cybertrails.com/~ahwahnee/Tunnel%20Holes.JPG

Geo