[TR] TR6 - Help Wanted

Rich White rlwhitetr3b at hotmail.com
Sun May 10 18:19:23 MDT 2009

I would think it would still have 4 because the TR5 would the five cyclinder.

How big was the hood of a TR250?!?

This thread has to be correct because as someone already said the TR4 had 4,
the TR6 has six and the TR8 had eight!

Rich White St. Joseph, IL USA

'63 TR3B TCF587L

That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!

See it moves!