[TR] TRA in WV

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Sun May 10 08:32:39 MDT 2009

In a message dated 5/9/2009 12:19:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
trmarty at hotmail.com writes:

Thinking  of going to the TRA meet in WV next month if we can schedule some
vacation  time.

Hey Marty,
Beverly and I will be going in the TR3B or TR4.  If you want I could
grease the path for you to be a TRA Concours judge.  They can always use a
person of your skills even if they may be new to the idea of having a Blind
Judge!  Don't forget your white walking stick and those dark glasses and we
will make it happen for you.
Cheers,
Darrell
Now what is VTR going to do w/o it's one and only blind judge in
California?  Geeze that is going to be tough!
**************The Average US Credit Score is 692. See Yours in Just 2 Easy
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222376999x1201454299/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=M
ay51009AvgfooterNO62)