[TR] TR6 - Help Wanted

peterschop at aol.com peterschop at aol.com
Sat May 9 20:04:49 MDT 2009

Message: 3
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 19:21:18 EDT
From: Loumetelko at aol.com
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 - Help Wanted
To: triumphs at autox.team.net

In a message dated 5/8/2009 3:23:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jimmuller at rcn.com writes:

On 8 May  2009 at 17:07, kinderlehrer at comcast.net wrote:

> Is the TR6  distributor similar to the TR3?B  Other than
> the addition of 3  more spark plug wires of course.

Unless I am sadly amiss with my math,  the TR6 would have only 2 more
spark plug wires.  You must thinking  of the TR7.
Which as the name implies had a seven cylinder engine.

Lou Metelko

I think that confusion is in the model numbers. If the TR6 has six cylinders and the TR4 has four, then the TR3 must have three.

Peter