[TR] TRA in WV

Loumetelko at aol.com Loumetelko at aol.com
Sat May 9 15:55:56 MDT 2009

In a message dated 5/9/2009 12:19:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
trmarty at hotmail.com writes:

Thinking  of going to the TRA meet in WV next month if we can schedule some
vacation  time. Never been to one before but since we won't be making the
VTR
trek  this year it would be a nice get away. We might be excommunicated from
the  list though since we would be showing up in Evelyn's TR8:) .  Any  body
else from the list going to be there?

Marty

I  will be driving across the wilds of West Virginia on Tuesday (16th) with
 arrival noon on Wednesday.  The 220 miles across the state on Highway 50
looks like idea TR type roads.  Think I will have Bill Piggott autograph
his books in my collection.

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana

steps!